Accessibility statement for Bressingham and Fersfield Community Website
This website is a community website funded and maintained by Bressingham and Fersfield Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
The layout and text of the website has been designed to be as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You can increase the text size to as much a 300% whilst maintaining readability
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- We can’t guarantee the full accessibility of our PDF documents or Word documents to screen reader software
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Bressingham Parish Council Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 19/07/2021. The test was performed using the Wave Accessibility software.
- our main website platform
- Parish Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We continue to monitor this website’s accessibility and improve on it where we can. We follow a specific set of guidelines to ensure all our content meets the WCAG 2.1 Standard.
This statement was prepared on 19/07/2021. It was last updated on 01/08/2021.