Hall Booking Form
You can book the hall using our online form below or download the PDF.
Please note, your booking will not be finalised until you have received confirmation from the bookings administrator.
Terms and Conditions
BRESSINGHAM VILLAGE HALL – Conditions of Hire
- The Hirer must be aged 25 years or over and be present throughout the entire hire period, must sign the booking form and agree to abide by the conditions of hire.
- No event may continue after 11.30pm and ALL music must finish by 11pm Monday to Saturday and 7.30 pm on a Sunday.
- NO Smoking or e-cigarettes allowed on the premises.
- Bressingham Village Hall Committee reserves the right to refuse any application to hire.
- A refundable deposit equal to the hire charge (cash or cheque) is required from Casual Users at the time of booking. Cheques will be paid into the Village Hall bank account and the deposit refunded after the hire on confirmation by the
Committee that no damage has been incurred (see Clauses 9 and 10).
- The Hall is licensed in pursuance of the Licensing Act 2003 and also the Performing Rights Society, for music, singing and dancing.
- Car parking spaces are provided at the rear of the hall. Hirers must park in a tidy manner and ensure a clear access to the Hall and playing field at all times. Parking is at owners’ risk and the Bressingham Village Hall Committee takes no responsibility for any damage to vehicles parked on the premises.
- Cleanliness and tidiness of the hall is the Hirers’ responsibility. At the end of the booking period the hall must be left in the same state as when hiring commenced. Any excessive cleaning required will be charged to the Hirer. The Hirer shall
ensure that ALL lights and water taps are turned off and that ALL windows and doors are firmly closed at the end of the hire before leaving by the main door.
- Any damage caused during or as a result of the hire must be reported to Bressingham Village Hall Committee as soon as is reasonable. The Hirer shall reimburse the Committee for any damage caused.
- Bressingham Village Hall Committee is not responsible for any loss or damage to persons or property during the hire.
- Admission is by key which is obtainable from Ann Betts. The key should be returned after hire. If key is reported lost or is not returned a charge of £20 will be made to the deposit.
- The Hirer shall not sub-let or use the premises for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way nor do anything or bring onto the premises anything that may endanger any insurance policies in respect of the Hall.
- In the event of the Hall or any part thereof being rendered unfit for use for which it has been hired, Bressingham Village Hall Committee shall not be liable to the Hirer for any resulting damage or loss whatsoever.
- No dogs are allowed in the hall except Guide Dogs
- Avoid the use of blue tac, Sellotape or any other adhesive tape on walls, and pins on woodwork.
- The hall’s kitchen should not be used for significant food preparation; it is suitable for food re-heating only.
- Please note the details provided in this form will be used solely for the purpose of contacting you in relation to your booking enquiry.
- No details provided on this form will be passed to 3rd parties with the exception of other members of the Bressingham Village Hall Committee.