Email the Parish Council Clerk: email@example.com
PARISH OF BRESSINGHAM
Notice is hereby given:
- A casual vacancy in the office of Parish Councillor exists in the above Parish.
- An election by ballot according to the Election Rules will be held if a request in writing to that effect, signed by ten local government electors for the electoral area, is delivered to The Managing Director, Broadland and South Norfolk Councils, Thorpe Lodge, 1 Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St. Andrew, Norwich, NR7 ODU not later than 7 DECEMBER 2021
- If an election is not requested, the Parish Council will fill this vacancy by co-option.
Parish/Town Clerk: Mike Mortimer
Address: 1 Sycamore Close, Palgrave, Suffolk, IP22 1PF
Dated: 18 December 2021
The parish council minutes for October’s meeting have now been approved and can be found <here>.
For PDF version click <here>
Bressingham and Fersfield Parish Council
Clerk: Mike Mortimer, 1 Sycamore Close, Palgrave, Suffolk, IP22 1PF
Tel: 01379 641909
Monday the 4th of October 2021 at 7.15
Meeting of the Parish Council
at the Village Hall
- Declaration of Interests
- To Agree the Minutes of the 6th of September 2021
- Matters Arising
10 Minutes Public Speaking Time
- Standing Orders update
- Resilience document
- Planning – Anaerobic Digester
- Flooding – Common Road, Bates Lane, Fersfield
- Traffic and Speed Limits
- Allotment Meadow
- Any Other Matters
- Date of next meeting
Would you like to play a part in your community?
There is a vacancy for a Parish Councillor
YOU DON’T NEED TO BE AN EXPERT JUST HAVE A WILLINGNESS TO HELP
You must live or work in Bressingham or Fersfield or live within 3 miles and have no serious criminal record
To find out more contact
Mike Mortimer – the Parish Clerk
Norfolk’s Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) has launched his Police and Crime Plan consultation asking people across the county to tell him what matters most to them about crime and policing in their area. The consultation will run from Monday 26 July until Friday 20 August 2021
Go to the PCC site to take the survey.